Welcome to a unique dance studio that makes mental health and positive wellbeing a priority for all students.
ABOUT SA DANCE
Stage Art Dance was established in 2008 in Ealing, West London.
With a wonderful international faculty and student budy, we offer a range of options across styles, age groups and abilities. Whether you want to be a professional dancer or simply explore artistic expression, we have a class for you. The aim of each class is to attain the correct balance between technique, communication and artistic expression.
The teachers at SA Dance have a vast range of experience across disciplines. Our collective approach is to share our love of dance while being supportive and encouraging. Students receive positive feedback from professional teachers, many of whom have worked at company level.
Through the years, our dancers have performed in several venues across London, such as the Royal Albert Hall, Her Majesty’s Theatre, Westfield, Regent Street Festival, Trafalgar Square, Big Dance Youth Day – Dancing City at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival, to mention a few. We also hold Annual Shows that bring everyone to dance together, sharing the pleasure of music and joy of dancing.
''The dance is over, the applause subsided but the joy and feeling will stay with you forever.''
At SA Dance, children and adults transform into artists.
Creativity, individuality, and self-expression are encouraged.
- We strive to nurture and develop talent and inspire a love and appreciation of dance.
- We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment in which all students feel welcomed, empowered, and free to express themselves.
- We’d love you to be a part of our studio and join our mission to positively reach our community through dance.
Our vision is to create a world where everyone can experience the joy and benefits of dancing in a healthy and friendly environment.
We have witnessed first-hand how dance improves one’s well being can help build character, confidence, and brings joy to our lives. We invite you to experience for yourself the difference of a dance school that is focused on positivity as well as discipline and personal development.
At SA Dance we believe that lessons learnt in dance are life lessons:
- Health and Well-being – We are committed to providing a safe environment where dancers learn the importance of taking care of their developing bodies and minds.
- Passion – We strive to inspire a love and appreciation of dance and the arts by teaching and working with enthusiasm and love.
- Artistic Expression – We encourage our dancers to transform into artists by finding their voice through self-expression.
- Positive Approach – We empower our dancers to believe they are capable of everything by instilling a positive mindset.
- Kindness – We foster a friendly, welcoming, and supportive environment amongst our dance families, teachers, and the community.
- Excellence – Professional and high standards of training empower our dancers to excel as artists.
SA Dance’s team of qualified and friendly teachers have a range of skills that they share with our students.